The Trump Organization is thrilled to partner with New York's #1 Golf Instructor, Michael Breed, to bring his World-Class Golf Academy to Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point. Book your lesson today!
For over 30 years, the great game of golf has played a starring role in Michael’s personal and professional life. One of Michael’s most recent endeavors includes opening the Michael Breed Golf Academy at Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point. Michael received the highest honor of his career when he was chosen as the PGA’s National Teacher of the Year 2012. It is an award that he holds close to his heart and is very proud to be a PGA Professional for over 20 years now. In 2003, he was selected as a Top 100 Instructor in America by GOLF Magazine. In 2011, Michael was voted into the Top 50 Instructors in America by Golf Digest, now ranking 13th on this exclusive list, and #1 in the state of New York.
Formerly, Michael was the Head Golf Professional at Sunningdale Country Club for 12 years from 2001 – 2012. His experience includes five years as the Head Golf Professional at Birchwood Country Club and Assistant Professional positions at Deepdale Golf Club and Augusta National Golf Club.
In 2008, Michael became the host of "The Golf Fix" on Golf Channel. It originally aired only in the United States. However, now in its ninth season, "The Golf Fix" is one of the most popular original broadcasts for Golf Channel and can be seen in over 80 countries. Michael also hosts "A New Breed of Golf" on SiriusXM PGA Tour Radio where he covers the latest headlines around golf and offers listeners swing tips.
Michael hosted The Big Break Academy on Golf Channel and continues to be a part of Golf Channel’s coverage of the Nationwide Tour and PGA Tour serving as an on course commentator, which he has done since 1999. In addition to covering golf for Golf Channel, Michael serves as the Analyst for PGA.com in its coverage of the PGA Championship, PGA Professional National Championship, and The Ryder Cup.
In addition to all of this, Michael has worked with over 30 PGA Tour, LPGA Tour, Nationwide Tour and Senior Tour players. He serves on several boards for the Metropolitan PGA and has for over 10 years. He has represented the PGA of America at the National Golf Day in Washington D.C. for the past three years. He is also very involved in charities such as the Folds of Honor, Hope for the Warriors, Wounded Warriors Foundation and Salute Military Golf Association.
Lead Instructor: Bob Bigonette
Instructor: Greg DuCharme
Email: [email protected]
Click Here to Book a Lesson Online
Michael's Career Highlights
|- 2012 PGA National Teacher of the Year
- Director of Instruction at the Michael Breed Golf Academy at Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point
- Host of the hit TV Show, “The Golf Fix” on the Golf Channel (Live on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET)
- Released his second instructional book "The 3-Degree Putting Solution" in 2011
- Voted into the Top 50 Instructors in America by Golf Digest, ranking 23rd on this exclusive list in 2011
- Ranked #2 Teacher in the State of New York by Golf Digest in 2011
- 2009 Metropolitan PGA Teacher of the Year
- In May of 2008, his first instructional book “The Picture-Perfect Golf Swing” was released
- 2006 and 2007 Metropolitan PGA Horton Smith Award Winner
- Randolph-Macon College Hall of Fame Class of 2004
- GOLF MAGAZINE Top 100 Instructor since 2003
- Head Professional at Birchwood Country Club from 1996 – 2001
- 2000 Metropolitan PGA Teacher of the Year
- Worked as an Assistant to Darrell Kestner at Deepdale Golf Club from 1992 – 1995
- Played in the 1994 Greater Hartford Open on the PGA Tour
- Assistant Golf Professional at Augusta National Golf Club from 1990 – 1992
- Played a number of events on the Ben Hogan Tour (now WEB.com Tour) in 1991
- Graduated from Randolph-Macon College in Ashland, Virginia in 1985
“Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point is a true masterpiece and gift to the game. I am excited to share this phenomenal course with friends, family and students. This Jack Nicklaus Signature Design golf course provides a private experience in a public setting that will no doubt be a favorite destination to all!” - Michael Breed