The Waterfront NYC Restaurant:
Golf Outings & Banquets:
1. How do I make a tee time reservation?
Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point has a 7-day booking window that opens at 10AM. For example: This Monday at 10AM, the tee sheet will open for the following Monday. Please visit the Tee Times page on our website to book a reservation or call us at 718.414.1555 during business hours.
2. What if I want to book outside of the 7-day booking window?
We have outing packages that allow you to book outside of the normal 7-day booking window. We can accommodate golf outing groups of 4 – 144 players. For more information, please fill out an Inquiry Form on the website and one of our event managers will reach out to you to provide more information.
3. Can I book as a single player?
Yes. Although single players cannot book online, we can accommodate you by calling 718.414.1555 during business hours.
4. Who is considered a NYC Resident?
A NYC Resident is a resident of the 5 boroughs—Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, and Staten Island. A valid driver’s license is required from each golfer in the group as proof of residency.
5. Is Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point a private club?
No, Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point is open to the public.
6. What is the dress code for the golf course?
Collared shirts are required. Cut-off shorts, cargo shorts, t-shirts, denim jeans, tennis shoes, and tank tops are not allowed. Shorts must be Bermuda length. Soft spikes only.
7. What are the golf shop’s hours of operation?
The hours of operation vary, depending on the season. The golf shop is typically open 1 hour after sunrise to dusk.
8. What is the expected pace of play?
The standard pace of play is 4 hours and 30 minutes.
9. Are cash or credit cards accepted as forms of payment?
Cash and major credit cards are accepted in the golf shop and restaurant.
10. Do you offer rental clubs? How much is it to rent clubs?
TaylorMade M4 clubs are available to rent for $80.00 plus tax. They come in men’s/ladies, left/right, and stiff/regular.
The Waterfront NYC Restaurant
11. What are the restaurant’s hours of operation?
The hours of operation vary, depending on the season. Please call 718.414.1555 for more information or visit our Restaurant page.
12. Do I need to make a reservation for the restaurant?
Reservations are not mandatory but are recommended. Please call 718.414.1555 to reserve a table.
13. Where can I view the restaurant’s menu?
Our menus are available on our website on our Restaurant page. Our chefs regularly change the menus to feature the freshest flavors of the season.
Golf Outings & Banquets
14. How do I book a private event/outing?
Please visit our Outings & Events page on our website for more information on how to book a your private event.
15. What types of events do you host at Trump Golf Links?
From golf outings & business meetings to weddings and cocktail parties, Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point is the perfect location to host an extravagant gathering or intimate soiree.
16. What is the maximum amount of guests for an event?
With over 15,000 square feet of indoor & outdoor event spaces, Trump Golf Links can host various size events – from an intimate dinner to a 600 person cocktail party. Fill out an Inquiry Form to start planning!
17. Do you have catering services onsite?
Yes! Our five star chefs can cater to endless tastes and cuisines. For specific dietary restrictions, fill out an Inquiry Form for to discuss with an event planner.
18. Are there overnight accommodations onsite?
We do not have overnight accommodations on property but Trump International Hotel & Tower in Manhattan is just minutes away!